Ali Azmat makes his Bollywood music debut with two mainstream films!

Ali Azmat will now debut as a Bollywood music director and singer. He has already signed one of Rahul Dholakia’s episode on Mumbai-11 and Tera Kya Hoga Johnny, which is directed by Sudhir Mishra. Azmat has also completed his album Klashinfolk and will be releasing it in December.

Ali says, “I am in India right now to shoot videos for Klashinfolk. I have wanted to come to Bollywood from sometime now. I have been great friends with Rahul Dholakia, Sudhir Mishra, Aditya Bhattacharya and Anurag Kashyap for a long time. I am glad that I am doing Sudhir and Rahul’s films. Besides that I have already shot two of my videos and will be shooting one more for my album.”

Finally speaking about the two films, he says, “I am not concentrating on any particular genre as such and it will have different songs from reggae to rock and roll; and hard rock to soft tunes. I have just composed a very dark song for Rahul’s film and I have also composed reggae for Sudhir’s films. I truly believe that whatever the genre of the song, it will do well if it is melodious.”

-Muzik Pakistan

Comments